- 1 What is the best area to stay in Bangkok for tourist?
- 2 Where should I not stay in Bangkok?
- 3 What should I avoid in Bangkok?
- 4 How many days are enough in Bangkok?
- 5 Is Sukhumvit a good area to stay in Bangkok?
- 6 Where can one find the most impressive malls in Bangkok?
- 7 Is Bangkok dangerous at night?
- 8 What should I avoid in Thailand?
- 9 What parts of Bangkok are dangerous?
- 10 Is Bangkok safe for female tourists?
- 11 Is Bangkok Dangerous?
- 12 Is Thailand dangerous for tourists 2020?
- 13 Is 2 nights in Bangkok enough?
- 14 Which is cheaper Bangkok or Phuket?
- 15 How much should I budget for a trip to Thailand?
What is the best area to stay in Bangkok for tourist?
The 8 Best Areas To Stay in Bangkok
- Siam Square. Siam Square is a shopping mecca, full of luxury shopping centers and bargain department stores, designer labels, and trendy fashion boutiques.
- Khao San.
- Bangkok Old Town.
Where should I not stay in Bangkok?
11 Places You Should Avoid on Any Trip to Bangkok
- Khaosan Road – overdone and overrated | © celblau/Flickr | © celblau/Flickr. Patpong.
- It’s not for everyone | © Jason Wesley Upton/Flickr | © Jason Wesley Upton/Flickr. Nana Plaza.
- Bangkok’s red light district | Paul Sullivan/ Soi Cowboy.
What should I avoid in Bangkok?
10 Things NOT to Do in Bangkok
- Don’t… get a taxi that’s already parked.
- Don’t… forget to stand up during the King’s Anthem.
- Don’t… sit next to a monk (if you’re female)
- Don’t… buy rounds in a nightclub, buy a bottle!
- Don’t… carry your passport around.
- Don’t… wear shorts or a skirt to the temple.
- Don’t …
How many days are enough in Bangkok?
the south is very nice but this is your first trip, don’t know of your money constriants but you could do a lot more with this many days. Bangkok is vibrant and historical and 2 days is just a quick overview. Not enough time but this depends on your interests and why your spending all your time in the south.
Is Sukhumvit a good area to stay in Bangkok?
Sukhumvit is arguably the best area to stay in Bangkok for nightlife and has it all when it comes to dining and clubbing! Much of the action centers around the street Soi 11, Bangkok’s famous party street, a favorite with both ex-pats and visitors with its extensive selections of restaurants, clubs, and bars.
Where can one find the most impressive malls in Bangkok?
The 7 Best Shopping Malls In Bangkok
- Siam Discovery. Store, Shopping Mall. Prepared to be amazed at the newly renovated Siam Discovery.
- Terminal 21. Shopping Mall.
- Siam Paragon. Bakery, Food Court, Fast Food.
- Siam Center. Shopping Mall.
- MBK Center. Market, Food Court, Thai.
- Century Mall. Movie Theater, Theater.
Is Bangkok dangerous at night?
Bus travel in Thailand tends to be unsafe, especially at night; Thailand has one of the world’s highest road fatality rates, according to World Nomads. And though there have been some safety improvements on trains in Thailand, derailment is not uncommon.
What should I avoid in Thailand?
Top 10 things to avoid in Thailand
- Swim at the southern Andaman beaches in the low season.
- Hire a motorbike.
- Go to tiger or animal shows.
- Go to zoos.
- Ride an elephant.
- Get in a taxi or tuk tuk before negotiating your fare.
- Sign contracts without advice from a qualified Thai lawyer.
- Get in an argument with Thai police.
What parts of Bangkok are dangerous?
Bangkok’s Most Dangerous Areas for Crime
- Soi Lat Phrao 101.
- Soi Lat Phrao 107.
- Soi Sukhumvit 105.
- Soi Phaholyothin 52.
- Soi Suphaphong.
- Soi On Nut.
- Soi Chalermprakiat 14.
- Victory Monument.
Is Bangkok safe for female tourists?
Bangkok is generally safe for travelers of all genders and races, even compared to other megacities across the world. As a solo female traveler, you can wear almost anything you want, roam the city on a whim and even go clubbing on your own (though you should do all of these with caution—see our safety tips below).
Is Bangkok Dangerous?
Bangkok is generally safe for travelers and backpackers, but it’s also incredibly hectic. Petty theft (including bag snatching) is the most common type of crime you’ll face. Also, some people will try to rip you off, including taxi drivers who refuse to turn on their meters.
Is Thailand dangerous for tourists 2020?
Yes! In fact, Thailand is rated as the least dangerous country in Southeast Asia for travelers. There is a history of social unrest and violent conflicts in parts of the country, but crimes in tourist areas are rare.
Is 2 nights in Bangkok enough?
Two days in Bangkok are just enough to lightly touch the surface of Southeast Asia’s most visited megalopolis. But with some motivation and a few smart choices, you can really rack up the travel memories. Here’s how to spend 48 hours in Bangkok the right way!
Which is cheaper Bangkok or Phuket?
Bangkok is cheaper than Phuket. Bangkok has some good shopping opportunities too. If you are interested in a tan, all of Thailand has summertime type weather not just beach locations!
How much should I budget for a trip to Thailand?
You should plan to spend around ฿3,241 ($98) per day on your vacation in Thailand, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors. Past travelers have spent, on average, ฿481 ($15) on meals for one day and ฿384 ($12) on local transportation.