- 1 What is the best airline to fly to Bangkok?
- 2 What is the cheapest airline to fly to Thailand?
- 3 Is it dangerous to travel to Thailand right now?
- 4 How many hours does it take to fly to Thailand?
- 5 What is the cheapest month to fly to Bangkok?
- 6 What month should you avoid Thailand?
- 7 What should I avoid in Thailand?
- 8 What time of year is best to go to Thailand?
- 9 Is Thai Airways a safe airline?
What is the best airline to fly to Bangkok?
Here is our top picks for the best airlines to fly between the U.S. and Thailand’s Bangkok Suvarnabhumi airport.
- Singapore Airlines.
- EVA Airlines.
- Cathay Pacific.
- ANA Airways.
- Japan Airlines.
- Asiana Airlines.
- Qatar Airways.
What is the cheapest airline to fly to Thailand?
Delta Air Lines offer the cheapest average flights to Thailand from the United States, costing around $1,052. However, don’t rule out the international lines. China Eastern Airlines, Air China, and Cathay Pacific all offer great-value flights for $1,200 or less.
Is it dangerous to travel to Thailand right now?
Thailand – Level 4: Do Not Travel The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has issued a Level 4 Travel Health Notice for Thailand due to COVID-19, indicating a very high level of COVID-19 in the country. Reconsider travel to: Yala, Pattani, Narathiwat, and Songkhla provinces due to civil unrest.
How many hours does it take to fly to Thailand?
Flying time from United States to Thailand The total flight duration from United States to Thailand is 17 hours, 45 minutes. If you’re planning a trip, remember to add more time for the plane to taxi between the gate and the airport runway.
What is the cheapest month to fly to Bangkok?
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport. Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price. High season is considered to be November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport is June.
What month should you avoid Thailand?
When to avoid traveling in Thailand Chiang Mai: If possible, avoid visiting from mid-February through early April. This is “burning season” and air quality can be quite bad. Similan Islands: The National Marine Park is closed between the months of November through March.
What should I avoid in Thailand?
1. Places for backpackers to stay
- Avoid: Khao San Road.
- Instead: Sukhumvit and Siam Square are popular and convenient alternatives.
- Avoid: Bargaining a flat rate with a taxi driver.
- Instead: Insist on using the meter – it’s illegal for taxi drivers to refuse.
- Avoid: Ping Pong Shows.
What time of year is best to go to Thailand?
When’s the best time to visit Thailand? The best time to visit Thailand is between November and early April. Not only is it the driest part of the year in the Land of Smiles, but it’s also the warmest – temperatures hover between 32 and 36 degrees, with up to nine hours of sunshine a day.
Is Thai Airways a safe airline?
Thai Airways is Certified as a 4-Star Airline for the quality of its airport and onboard product and staff service. Product rating includes seats, amenities, food & beverages, IFE, cleanliness etc, and service rating is for both cabin staff and ground staff.