- 1 How should I dress in Bangkok?
- 2 How cold is Thailand in December?
- 3 What should I wear at night in Bangkok?
- 4 What should I pack for Bangkok?
- 5 Can I wear red in Thailand?
- 6 What should you not wear in Bangkok?
- 7 Is Thailand crowded in December?
- 8 What is the coldest month in Bangkok?
- 9 Which part of Thailand is cold in December?
- 10 Is Gold cheap in Bangkok?
- 11 What must buy in Thailand?
- 12 Is Sukhumvit safe at night?
- 13 Is chewing gum illegal in Thailand?
- 14 How much money do I need for 7 days in Thailand?
- 15 What can you not bring to Thailand?
How should I dress in Bangkok?
The basic rule is to cover your shoulders and knees (both sexes), and ideally you’d cover your ankles too. On the bottom, wear longer shorts, capris, pants/trousers or a knee-length-or-longer skirt. On top, choose any shirt that fully covers your shoulders. A T-shirt, blouse or polo is fine, while a tank top is not.
How cold is Thailand in December?
Daily high temperatures are around 88°F, rarely falling below 83°F or exceeding 93°F. The lowest daily average high temperature is 88°F on December 16. Daily low temperatures decrease by 3°F, from 74°F to 71°F, rarely falling below 65°F or exceeding 79°F.
What should I wear at night in Bangkok?
Longer shorts (ideally knee-length) or capri pants are perfectly suitable for beach towns but, in Bangkok, consider a summer dress or skirt (in jersey, cotton or something that doesn’t wrinkle). As for tops, T-shirts are great but choose a tank top with more coverage than not.
What should I pack for Bangkok?
What to Pack for Thailand
- Pack a Travel Backpack for Thailand.
- Pack Slip On Shoes for Thailand.
- Water Bottle.
- Bug Spray & Sunscreen.
- Rain Jacket.
- Rain Cover & Dry Sacs.
- Sweater or Sweatshirt.
- Warm Weather Clothes.
Can I wear red in Thailand?
Of course, it is perfectly safe to wear a red shirt in Thailand! Unless that is you wear one and join a mass demonstration against the army’s orders Red is an auspicious color in Thailand cause of the Thai-Chinese, and Sunday is the ‘red day of the week’.
What should you not wear in Bangkok?
Don’t wear revealing clothing For men, don’t wear sleeveless muscle shirts or singlets (especially ones that show your man nipples) or walk around with your shirts unbuttoned. Ladies, don’t wear tank tops and avoid spaghetti strap shirts completely unless you are wearing a cardigan or shawl draped over your shoulders.
Is Thailand crowded in December?
The Busy Season in Thailand Thailand is a popular destination and stays pretty well busy throughout the year. As the high season hits in December, the tourism floodgates really open. Popular destinations get busier than ever during winter in Thailand.
What is the coldest month in Bangkok?
The coldest month in Bangkok is December, with an average high-temperature of 31.7°C (89.1°F) and an average low-temperature of 22°C (71.6°F).
Which part of Thailand is cold in December?
Located in the northern Thai highlands, Chiang Mai is a bustling town full of culture, food and outdoor activities. Whilst it can reach high temperatures in the 30s, the months of December and January are remarkably cool for Thailand, with average lows of around 15°C – no need to worry about sun burn here.
Is Gold cheap in Bangkok?
Gold in Bangkok is cheaper than lot of Western and Asian countries. The quality of gold is better too. As majority of gold ornaments in Thailand are 96.5% pure.
What must buy in Thailand?
37 Best Souvenirs and Gifts to Buy in Thailand
- Flower Soap. Thai soap coming in all shapes of flowers and interesting fruits is not only beautifully carved but also extremely fragrant.
- Wooden Carvings.
- Triangular Pillows.
- Paper Umbrellas.
- Thai Keychain & Magnets.
- Thai Silk.
Is Sukhumvit safe at night?
Sukhumvit. One of Bangkok’s liveliest areas for nightlife, Sukhumvit is a long road with many smaller streets branching off. The higher-numbered streets are usually considered to be the safest, though they have the inconvenience of being farther out of the city centre.
Is chewing gum illegal in Thailand?
3) It’s a punishable offence to throw (used) chewing gum on the pavement. I wouldn’t really class this one as silly – unusual, perhaps, but not an out-and-out silly one of the laws in Thailand. Plus, it’s one that’s definitely worth bearing in mind because there’s a pretty hefty fine if you get caught (nearly £400).
How much money do I need for 7 days in Thailand?
How much money do you need for 7 days in Thailand? Within 7 days in Thailand, you can base yourself in Bangkok and the northern regions of Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai. We recommend you to plan a budget of $40 dollars per day.
What can you not bring to Thailand?
Should it be necessary, Thailand has great hospitals of high international standards. This is not to say that prescribed medicine and perhaps a few emergency painkillers and stomach relief tablets should not be brought, but there is no need to bring all the medical cabinet. Sun lotion, shampoo, soap, shaving cream etc.