- 1 What is country code for Thailand?
- 2 How do I dial Bangkok?
- 3 How do I make an international call to Thailand?
- 4 How do I text someone in Thailand?
- 5 Does Star 67 still work?
- 6 What does * 68 mean on a phone?
- 7 What countries numbers start with 66?
- 8 How do I call a mobile in Thailand?
- 9 How do I call USA from Bangkok?
- 10 How do I add a Thai number to Whatsapp?
- 11 How do I make an international call to AIS?
- 12 How do I make an international call on TrueMove?
- 13 How can I call Thailand for free?
What is country code for Thailand?
How do I dial Bangkok?
How to Call Thailand from the U.S.
- First, dial 011 to exit the U.S. telephone system.
- Now dial 66, which is the country code for Thailand.
- Next, dial the local number, which is either 8 or 9 digits.
How do I make an international call to Thailand?
Calling from a Mobile or Landline. Dial Thailand’s exit code, which is 001. To call internationally from Thailand, you must first dial the correct exit code, also called the International Direct Dialing code (IDD) or the International Subscriber Dialing code (ISD.) In this case, it is 001.
How do I text someone in Thailand?
To text you need to input either 0064 or 64 (NZ country code) +cell phone number minus the first zero. Your text will then send. If you want to call the person you dial the 009 then 64 +phone number (minus the first zero), by dialling the 009 first you will then get the cheaper rate for phone calls.
Does Star 67 still work?
On a per-call basis, you can’t beat *67 at hiding your number. This trick works for smartphones and landlines. The free process hides your number, which will show up on the other end as “Private” or “Blocked” when reading on caller ID. You will have to dial *67 each time you want your number blocked.
What does * 68 mean on a phone?
*68. Parks a call so it can be retrieved from another extension. Parked calls can only be retrieved on extensions that this feature is available on. Parked calls that are not picked up after 45 seconds will ring back to the original phone the call was parked from.
What countries numbers start with 66?
Thai international phone code: “66”
How do I call a mobile in Thailand?
011 is the international prefix used to dial somewhere outside of USA. 66 is the international code used to dial to Thailand. 53 is the local area or city code used to dial Chiang Mai. After that, you can type in the phone number.
How do I call USA from Bangkok?
To call United States from Thailand, dial: 001 – 1 – Area Code – Land Phone Number 001 – 1 – 10 Digit Mobile Number
- 001 – Exit code for Thailand, and is needed for making any international call from Thailand.
- 1 – ISD Code or Country Code of United States.
- Area code – There are 291 area codes in United States.
How do I add a Thai number to Whatsapp?
Open your phone’s address book. When adding the contact’s phone number, start by entering a plus sign (+). Enter the country code, followed by the full phone number. Note: A country code is a numerical prefix that must be entered before the full national phone number to make a call to another country.
How do I make an international call to AIS?
How to make international calls? Dial 00500 > Country Code > Area Code> Phone number.
How do I make an international call on TrueMove?
TrueMove H website. Call center 1242. Dial *006* > country code > #. Then, wait for information to be sent to your SMS.
How can I call Thailand for free?
You can also make free phone calls to Thailand mobiles. You simply dial the same access number, 08700 477 477, followed by the full Thailand mobile number that you wish to call, starting 0066 as usual.