- 1 Which is better to visit Bangkok or Phuket?
- 2 Which is cheaper Phuket or Bangkok?
- 3 What is the best Thailand island to visit?
- 4 What is the prettiest city in Thailand?
- 5 Which part of Thailand has the best beaches?
- 6 Is Bali or Phuket better?
- 7 Which airport in Thailand is cheapest to fly into?
- 8 What is the best month to go to Thailand?
- 9 How many days are enough in Bangkok?
- 10 Where is the clearest water in Thailand?
- 11 What is the best part of Thailand?
- 12 Which is better Koh Samui or Phi Phi island?
- 13 Where do the rich live in Thailand?
- 14 Where is the richest place in Thailand?
Which is better to visit Bangkok or Phuket?
Phuket or Bangkok, which is better? That depends on what you’re looking to get out of your vacation. Looking for white beaches and tropical paradise, Phuket is for you. But if your idea of a perfect holiday is visiting the big city, love to shop or want to find the best nightlife going, then Bangkok is for you.
Which is cheaper Phuket or Bangkok?
Bangkok is cheaper than Phuket. Bangkok has some good shopping opportunities too.
What is the best Thailand island to visit?
The best islands in Thailand
- Koh Samui. Best island for: an all-rounder Thai island for first-timers, families and honeymooners.
- Phuket. Best island for: partying, uber-cool pool villas and serene nooks.
- Koh Lanta.
- Koh Phangan.
- Koh Samet.
- Koh Phi Phi.
- Koh Yao Yai & Koh Yao Noi.
What is the prettiest city in Thailand?
The 10 Most Beautiful Towns In Thailand
- Chiang Rai. Located at the northern tip of the country, beautiful Chiang Rai is often underrated, even though it boasts some of the most intricate temples in Thailand and is a gateway to the Golden Triangle.
- Chiang Mai.
- Ko Samet.
Which part of Thailand has the best beaches?
- Maenam Beach, Koh Samui.
- Sunset Beach, Koh Lipe.
- Thong Nai Pan Noi, Koh Phangan.
- Phra Nang Cave Beach, Krabi.
- Sairee Beach, Koh Tao.
- Maya Bay, Koh Phi Phi.
- Long Beach, Koh Lanta.
- Kata Noi Beach, Phuket.
Is Bali or Phuket better?
Phuket offers a western experience whereas Bali offers a local Indonesian experience. If you plan to visit beaches, lie on the soft sand, and eat flavorful food, Phuket is where you should go. If you want a shopping experiences at famous outlets and romantic getaways, Bali is highly recommended.
Which airport in Thailand is cheapest to fly into?
Bangkok’s international airport, Suvarnabhumi, is the cheapest airport in Thailand to fly into. On average, Hopper found it’s about $200 cheaper to fly into Bangkok than it is to fly into Phuket!
What is the best month to go to Thailand?
The best to visit Thailand is during the cool and dry season between November and early April, when temperatures range from 84°F to 97°F. However, the climate varies throughout the country, so you can visit all year round.
How many days are enough in Bangkok?
the south is very nice but this is your first trip, don’t know of your money constriants but you could do a lot more with this many days. Bangkok is vibrant and historical and 2 days is just a quick overview. Not enough time but this depends on your interests and why your spending all your time in the south.
Where is the clearest water in Thailand?
Kantiang Bay, Ko Lanta It’s found just before you enter the sparsely populated deep south of the island, which means the beach is surrounded by deep green jungle and national park land. The beach features white sand and crystal clear waters speckled with a handful of resorts.
What is the best part of Thailand?
Best Places to Visit in Thailand
- Chiang Mai.
- Railay Beach.
- Phang Nga.
- Similan Islands Marine National Park.
Which is better Koh Samui or Phi Phi island?
Koh Phi Phi is smaller than Koh Samui. In that case my suggestion would be to choose Koh Phi Phi if you are ok with the same places for a while. There are no cars, you walk everywhere, go by scooter or by boats. Koh Samui is much bigger and can offer a better variety of beaches, bars and places to stay.
Where do the rich live in Thailand?
From what I heard, many of the Thai super rich lives in Sukhumvit area like red bull and CP group owners. But since that area is very crowded, many super riches/ celebrities started to live in the outskirt of Bangkok like Ramintra.
Where is the richest place in Thailand?
Phuket has been named the richest province in Thailand, while the Northern province of Mae Hong Sorn has the highest poverty rate.