- 1 Where should I go outside of Bangkok?
- 2 What is the closest beach to Bangkok?
- 3 What is the closest island to Bangkok?
- 4 Which area is best for tourist in Bangkok?
- 5 Is Pattaya or Hua Hin better?
- 6 How many days do you need in Bangkok?
- 7 Which is better to visit Phuket or Bangkok?
- 8 Which part of Thailand has the best beaches?
- 9 Does Bangkok have nice beaches?
- 10 Where is the best place to go in Thailand for couples?
- 11 How much is island hopping in Thailand?
- 12 How do you get from Bangkok to the Thailand islands?
- 13 What should I avoid in Thailand?
- 14 How much money do I need for 3 days in Bangkok?
- 15 What should you not miss in Bangkok?
Where should I go outside of Bangkok?
So, take your pick from these amazing places near Bangkok, and get that much-needed break from the city.
- Pattaya. How to get there: Take a bus or cab from Bangkok to reach Pattaya in 2 hours.
- Hua Hin.
- Koh Samet.
- Khao Yai National Park.
- Wang Takhrai Waterfall.
What is the closest beach to Bangkok?
Under two hours away from Bangkok, Pattaya is the closest large beach to the Thai capital and a popular destination for both locals and tourists. Pattaya has undergone a major beach restoration process to stop erosion from eating away at the 2.7-kilometer-long stretch of sand.
What is the closest island to Bangkok?
Koh Si Chang, or Sichang, is the nearest island to Bangkok.
Which area is best for tourist in Bangkok?
The 8 Best Areas To Stay in Bangkok
- Siam Square. Siam Square is a shopping mecca, full of luxury shopping centers and bargain department stores, designer labels, and trendy fashion boutiques.
- Khao San.
- Bangkok Old Town.
Is Pattaya or Hua Hin better?
If you want a laid-back beach town feel, Hua Hin is the right choice. If you like to live in the middle of action, with a greater range of things to do, Pattaya is the winner. It is simply more established and has a longer development history in terms of western-style villas and condominiums.
How many days do you need in Bangkok?
You could spend a lot more time exploring the city, but 3 days in Bangkok is a good length of time for your first visit. Bangkok is a huge hub for Southeast Asia and is also an excellent place to kick off a trip. It’s a big bustling city and it’s best to see it as a first stop if your travels allow.
Which is better to visit Phuket or Bangkok?
Phuket or Bangkok, which is better? That depends on what you’re looking to get out of your vacation. Looking for white beaches and tropical paradise, Phuket is for you. But if your idea of a perfect holiday is visiting the big city, love to shop or want to find the best nightlife going, then Bangkok is for you.
Which part of Thailand has the best beaches?
- Maenam Beach, Koh Samui.
- Sunset Beach, Koh Lipe.
- Thong Nai Pan Noi, Koh Phangan.
- Phra Nang Cave Beach, Krabi.
- Sairee Beach, Koh Tao.
- Maya Bay, Koh Phi Phi.
- Long Beach, Koh Lanta.
- Kata Noi Beach, Phuket.
Does Bangkok have nice beaches?
Bang Saen is Bangkok’s nearest beach, popular with Thais. For solitude seekers, Ban Krut on the mainland is an excellent choice. For easy access, good resorts, and a nice small town feel, Hua Hin and Cha-am can’t be beat.
Where is the best place to go in Thailand for couples?
Koh Samui is often said to be one of the most romantic destinations in all of Thailand. Situated in the heart of Thai Gulf, the island is fringed with beautiful palm-backed white-sand beaches, with vast, lush greenery and gentle hills inland.
How much is island hopping in Thailand?
Program 1 costs 550 baht a person OR we suggest hiring a private longtail boat for 1,500 baht for the entire day for a private Thailand island hopping tour around Koh Lipe.
How do you get from Bangkok to the Thailand islands?
Basically, the fastest (and, not surprisingly most expensive) way to get to the islands from Bangkok is to fly from Bangkok to Ko Samui and then take a ferry to the island of your choice. The slowest (and cheapest) is to take a bus from Bangkok to Chumphon or Surat Thani and then take the night boat from there.
What should I avoid in Thailand?
1. Places for backpackers to stay
- Avoid: Khao San Road.
- Instead: Sukhumvit and Siam Square are popular and convenient alternatives.
- Avoid: Bargaining a flat rate with a taxi driver.
- Instead: Insist on using the meter – it’s illegal for taxi drivers to refuse.
- Avoid: Ping Pong Shows.
How much money do I need for 3 days in Bangkok?
A budget of 2,500 to 5,000 baht per day is enough to stay in a three or four star hotel, eat at most of Bangkok’s mid range and high-end restaurants and easily get around the city by taxi instead of depending on the BTS, khlong boats and bus system.
What should you not miss in Bangkok?
Top 20 awesome things to do in Bangkok
- Wat Pho. Wat Pho (first photo) is one of Bangkok’s largest and oldest temples, most known for the huge reclining gold Buddha.
- Chatuchak Weekend Market.
- Floating markets.
- The Grand Palace.
- Explore the khlongs.
- Rooftop bars.
- Asiatique The Riverfront.