- 1 Where should I stay in Bangkok for the first time?
- 2 Which part of Bangkok should I stay in?
- 3 Where should I not stay in Bangkok?
- 4 What should I avoid in Bangkok?
- 5 Is Bangkok safe to walk around at night?
- 6 Where do the rich live in Bangkok?
- 7 What is the best city to stay in Thailand?
- 8 What is the safest place in Thailand?
- 9 Is Bangkok safe?
- 10 How many days are enough for Bangkok?
- 11 What should I avoid in Thailand?
- 12 How much money do I need for 1 week in Thailand?
- 13 Is Bangkok safe for female tourists?
- 14 What parts of Bangkok are dangerous?
- 15 Is Thailand dangerous for tourists 2020?
Where should I stay in Bangkok for the first time?
The 8 Best Areas To Stay in Bangkok
- Siam Square. Siam Square is a shopping mecca, full of luxury shopping centers and bargain department stores, designer labels, and trendy fashion boutiques.
- Khao San.
- Bangkok Old Town.
Which part of Bangkok should I stay in?
Sukhumvit is arguably the best area to stay in Bangkok for nightlife and has it all when it comes to dining and clubbing! Much of the action centers around the street Soi 11, Bangkok’s famous party street, a favorite with both ex-pats and visitors with its extensive selections of restaurants, clubs, and bars.
Where should I not stay in Bangkok?
11 Places You Should Avoid on Any Trip to Bangkok
- Khaosan Road – overdone and overrated | © celblau/Flickr | © celblau/Flickr. Patpong.
- It’s not for everyone | © Jason Wesley Upton/Flickr | © Jason Wesley Upton/Flickr. Nana Plaza.
- Bangkok’s red light district | Paul Sullivan/ Soi Cowboy.
What should I avoid in Bangkok?
10 Things NOT to Do in Bangkok
- Don’t… get a taxi that’s already parked.
- Don’t… forget to stand up during the King’s Anthem.
- Don’t… sit next to a monk (if you’re female)
- Don’t… buy rounds in a nightclub, buy a bottle!
- Don’t… carry your passport around.
- Don’t… wear shorts or a skirt to the temple.
- Don’t …
Is Bangkok safe to walk around at night?
2. Re: Is it safe to walk around Bangkok at night? Yes safe.
Where do the rich live in Bangkok?
From what I heard, many of the Thai super rich lives in Sukhumvit area like red bull and CP group owners. But since that area is very crowded, many super riches/ celebrities started to live in the outskirt of Bangkok like Ramintra.
What is the best city to stay in Thailand?
11 Top-Rated Cities in Thailand
- Bangkok. Night view of Bangkok.
- Ayutthaya. Wat Chaiwatthanaram at sunset in Ayuttthaya.
- Chiang Mai. Doi Inthanon National Park.
- Hua Hin. Coconut palms on the beach at Hua Hin.
- Phuket. James Bond Island in Phang Nga Bay near Phuket.
- Krabi Town.
What is the safest place in Thailand?
Traveler Alert: 8 Safe Places To Visit In And Around Thailand
- CHIANG MAI. Though a large and bustling city, Chiang Mai is a safe destination.
- HUA HIN. Located southwest of Bangkok, Hua Hin has almost magically escaped the pressing crowds of tourists.
- KOH SAMUI.
- CHIANG RAI.
- PHANG NGA.
- KUALA LUMPUR.
Is Bangkok safe?
Bangkok is generally safe for travelers and backpackers, but it’s also incredibly hectic. Petty theft (including bag snatching) is the most common type of crime you’ll face. Also, some people will try to rip you off, including taxi drivers who refuse to turn on their meters.
How many days are enough for Bangkok?
A span of 3 days in Bangkok isn’t long, but it’s enough to let you appreciate most of the things Bangkok has to offer. Exquisite temples like the Temple of the Emerald Buddha, the Temple of Dawn (Wat Arun), and the grandeur of the Grand Palace are among the must-see attractions that you can visit in 3 days.
What should I avoid in Thailand?
Top 10 things to avoid in Thailand
- Swim at the southern Andaman beaches in the low season.
- Hire a motorbike.
- Go to tiger or animal shows.
- Go to zoos.
- Ride an elephant.
- Get in a taxi or tuk tuk before negotiating your fare.
- Sign contracts without advice from a qualified Thai lawyer.
- Get in an argument with Thai police.
How much money do I need for 1 week in Thailand?
How much money do I need for a week? It doesn’t matter if you’re splashing the cash or travelling on a shoestring, you can have a great trip to Thailand. Backpackers should budget 800–1,200 baht a day ($35–$50) to cover the costs of hostel rooms, street food meals, a couple of drinks and a spot of sightseeing.
Is Bangkok safe for female tourists?
Bangkok is generally safe for travelers of all genders and races, even compared to other megacities across the world. As a solo female traveler, you can wear almost anything you want, roam the city on a whim and even go clubbing on your own (though you should do all of these with caution—see our safety tips below).
What parts of Bangkok are dangerous?
Bangkok’s Most Dangerous Areas for Crime
- Soi Lat Phrao 101.
- Soi Lat Phrao 107.
- Soi Sukhumvit 105.
- Soi Phaholyothin 52.
- Soi Suphaphong.
- Soi On Nut.
- Soi Chalermprakiat 14.
- Victory Monument.
Is Thailand dangerous for tourists 2020?
Yes! In fact, Thailand is rated as the least dangerous country in Southeast Asia for travelers. There is a history of social unrest and violent conflicts in parts of the country, but crimes in tourist areas are rare.