- 1 Where can I go by train from Bangkok?
- 2 Where can I go outside in Bangkok?
- 3 What is the closest island to Bangkok?
- 4 What is the closest beach to Bangkok?
- 5 How much is a first class train ticket from Bangkok to Chiang Mai?
- 6 How do I buy a train ticket in Thailand?
- 7 Are there beaches in Bangkok?
- 8 Is it cheap in Thailand?
- 9 What to do after visiting Thailand?
- 10 How much is island hopping in Thailand?
- 11 How do you get from Bangkok to Koh Samui?
- 12 Where is the best place to go in Thailand for couples?
- 13 Which is better to visit Phuket or Bangkok?
- 14 Is Pattaya or Hua Hin better?
- 15 Which part of Thailand has the best beaches?
Where can I go by train from Bangkok?
4 Best Train Trips from Bangkok
- Ayutthaya. This train journey is more a trip back in time.
- Maeklong Railway Market. Maeklong Railway Market is a popular destination for good reason.
- Death Railway. Yes, it’s a morbid name for a railway.
- Hua Hin.
Where can I go outside in Bangkok?
Markets Near Bangkok
- Maeklong Railway Market.
- Amphawa Floating Market.
- Khlong Lat Mayom Floating Market.
- Erawan Falls National Park.
- Wang Takhrai Waterfall.
- Haew Suwat Waterfall (Khao Yai National Park)
- Koh Chang Island.
- Koh Samae San.
What is the closest island to Bangkok?
Koh Si Chang, or Sichang, is the nearest island to Bangkok.
What is the closest beach to Bangkok?
Under two hours away from Bangkok, Pattaya is the closest large beach to the Thai capital and a popular destination for both locals and tourists. Pattaya has undergone a major beach restoration process to stop erosion from eating away at the 2.7-kilometer-long stretch of sand.
How much is a first class train ticket from Bangkok to Chiang Mai?
The first class train ticket costs 1,453 baht for an upper bed and 1,653 baht for the lower bed. If you travel alone but wish to occupy the entire room, the entire compartment is yours at 2,453 baht.
How do I buy a train ticket in Thailand?
How to buy train tickets in Thailand
- Buy a train ticket at a train station – you show your passport to the staff. And provide details of the desired route to book train tickets And pay by cash.
- Buy train tickets online – You can book train tickets 24 hours a day. By computer or mobile.
Are there beaches in Bangkok?
Bang Saen is Bangkok’s nearest beach, popular with Thais. For solitude seekers, Ban Krut on the mainland is an excellent choice. For easy access, good resorts, and a nice small town feel, Hua Hin and Cha-am can’t be beat.
Is it cheap in Thailand?
Thailand is an inexpensive country, but if you’re on a really tight budget and need to lower your costs here’s how to save even more money during your visit: Get off of the tourist trail – The easiest way to save money in Thailand is to live like a local.
What to do after visiting Thailand?
6 Great Places to Visit From Thailand
- 01 of 06. Siem Reap, Cambodia. TripSavvy / Lauren Breedlove.
- 02 of 06. Singapore. wsboon images/Getty Images.
- 03 of 06. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Martin Puddy / Getty Images.
- 04 of 06. Penang, Malaysia.
- Continue to 5 of 6 below.
- 05 of 06. Bali, Indonesia.
- 06 of 06. Hong Kong.
How much is island hopping in Thailand?
Program 1 costs 550 baht a person OR we suggest hiring a private longtail boat for 1,500 baht for the entire day for a private Thailand island hopping tour around Koh Lipe.
How do you get from Bangkok to Koh Samui?
The most convenient way to get to Koh Samui is flying with Bangkok Airways either from Bangkok itself, or from Singapore, Phuket or Pattaya. There are over twenty flights a day from Bangkok alone. Alternatively, several ferries and catamarans run from Surat Thani or Don Sak on the Thai mainland.
Where is the best place to go in Thailand for couples?
Koh Samui is often said to be one of the most romantic destinations in all of Thailand. Situated in the heart of Thai Gulf, the island is fringed with beautiful palm-backed white-sand beaches, with vast, lush greenery and gentle hills inland.
Which is better to visit Phuket or Bangkok?
Phuket or Bangkok, which is better? That depends on what you’re looking to get out of your vacation. Looking for white beaches and tropical paradise, Phuket is for you. But if your idea of a perfect holiday is visiting the big city, love to shop or want to find the best nightlife going, then Bangkok is for you.
Is Pattaya or Hua Hin better?
If you want a laid-back beach town feel, Hua Hin is the right choice. If you like to live in the middle of action, with a greater range of things to do, Pattaya is the winner. It is simply more established and has a longer development history in terms of western-style villas and condominiums.
Which part of Thailand has the best beaches?
- Maenam Beach, Koh Samui.
- Sunset Beach, Koh Lipe.
- Thong Nai Pan Noi, Koh Phangan.
- Phra Nang Cave Beach, Krabi.
- Sairee Beach, Koh Tao.
- Maya Bay, Koh Phi Phi.
- Long Beach, Koh Lanta.
- Kata Noi Beach, Phuket.