- 1 Which area is platinum mall in Bangkok?
- 2 Which mall in Bangkok is called the mother of all malls?
- 3 How do I get to Platinum Mall?
- 4 What is Platinum mall?
- 5 What items are cheap in Bangkok?
- 6 What is best in Bangkok for shopping?
- 7 What things are cheap in Bangkok?
- 8 Is Thailand a state?
- 9 Which BTS station is central world?
Which area is platinum mall in Bangkok?
The Platinum Fashion Mall is a five billion baht (100 million euro) shopping mall in Pratunam, Bangkok, Thailand, which specializes in fashion clothes and accessories retail and wholesale.
Which mall in Bangkok is called the mother of all malls?
Best for Shopping Malls and Centers Because: For the latest and glitziest, IconSiam is the mall of all malls! Recommended as Best Shopping Because: Icon Siam is the mother of all malls!
How do I get to Platinum Mall?
You will need to walk across Ratchadamri Road to get to Platinum. So next to The Market is a set of stairs leading you up to the Ratchaprasong Skywalk. Now, you can take the Skywalk to go undercover to Platinum Fashion Mall for the rest of the way.
What is Platinum mall?
There’s not much to the concept; it’s a wholesale shopping mall filled with small outlets, selling mostly women’s fashion and accessories. Each floor of Platinum Fashion Mall is named after famous shopping districts around the world, namely Orchard, Nathan, Ginza, Soho, Oxford and Camden.
What items are cheap in Bangkok?
What are the 10 cheapest things to buy in Bangkok, Thailand?
- Flowers – Thailand is known as the place to buy orchids.
- Tailor Made Clothes – Another cheap thing to buy in Bangkok is tailor made clothing.
What is best in Bangkok for shopping?
10 Best Shopping Experiences in Bangkok
- Night markets.
- Floating markets.
- Asiatique: The Riverfront.
- Siam Square.
- Sampeng Lane.
- Pantip Plaza.
- Bangkok Flower Market.
What things are cheap in Bangkok?
Top 11 Cheap Things to Shop in Bangkok
- Flowers. Thailand is the land of orchids.
- Inexpensive Clothes. There is nothing better than wearing a branded suite that is beautifully stitched, and well-fitted to your body.
- China Town.
- Household Accessories.
- Shoes and Bags.
- The Silk.
- Coffee Based Drinks.
- Fresh Fruits.
Is Thailand a state?
Thailand (Thai: ประเทศไทย), known formerly as Siam and officially as the Kingdom of Thailand, is a country in Southeast Asia.
Which BTS station is central world?
CentralWorld is at Ratchaprasong intersection with easy access from BTS SkyTrain – Chidlom Station, only three stops from Pullman Bangkok Grande Sukhumvit.