- 1 How much does a SIM card cost in Thailand?
- 2 Can I buy Thai SIM card online?
- 3 Can you buy SIM cards in shops?
- 4 Where should I get a SIM card?
- 5 How do I get Internet in Thailand?
- 6 Will my cell phone work in Thailand?
- 7 How do I top up my Thai SIM card?
- 8 Which mobile network is best in Thailand?
- 9 Can I buy a SIM card at Morrisons?
- 10 Can I buy a SIM card at post office?
- 11 Will a cell phone work without a SIM card?
- 12 What is the difference between pay monthly and pay as you go?
- 13 Do SIM cards store photos?
How much does a SIM card cost in Thailand?
The SIM card cost 50 baht (~$1.50), and for 427 baht including tax (~$13), I received 3GB of LTE data valid for a month, plus access to the high-speed AIS SUPER WI-FI network.
Can I buy Thai SIM card online?
You can buy a SIM card there and the staff will help you to set up your phone. However, if you want to get the best deal for Thai phone number, book your Thailand SIM card online and get it right at the airport.
Can you buy SIM cards in shops?
You can buy sim cards almost anywhere in UK, from supermarkets to corner shops etc. Just make sure you have an unlocked mobile with you. Our main phone shops in UK are Carphonewarehouse, Vodaphone, Orange plus others.
Where should I get a SIM card?
You can buy a SIM card from the carrier where you are subscribing to. If you lose a SIM card, you can purchase another one from your carrier. The prices of SIM cards vary from retailer to retailer, depending on how many minutes you are seeking to talk, the number of texts.
How do I get Internet in Thailand?
To get Internet in Thailand you have basically 3 options:
- With a Wi-Fi (or cable) Connection: Your hotel, restaurant or café may provide you with a Wi-Fi connection (or a cable connection).
- With a Local Sim of one of the cell phone Networks.
- With the Sim Card of your country.
Will my cell phone work in Thailand?
It is very easy to get a SIM card for your cell phone in Thailand. Really all you need to do before you arrive in Thailand is make sure that your phone is unlocked (able to work outside of the network you are currently using) and operates on the GSM network.
How do I top up my Thai SIM card?
Top up Thailand
- Fill in the mobile phone number you want to Top up.
- Choose an amount you want to recharge.
- Decide how you want to pay: credit card (Visa, MasterCard), direct banking or Paysafecard.
- Within seconds your chosen mobile phone in Thailand will be recharged and ready to use.
Which mobile network is best in Thailand?
AIS secured the first place in the 4G availability with a remarkable score of 94.9%, followed by dtac and TrueMove H with 92.3% and 91.6% respectively. dtac jumps into the lead in download speed experience.
Can I buy a SIM card at Morrisons?
But they do not seem to be national yet, however it won’t be long before they are in every Morrisons store up and down the country, you will be able to buy a Giffgaff SIM card at any Morrisons superstore.
Can I buy a SIM card at post office?
You can order the Post Office Mobile SIM for free online or pick one up in selected branches (find your nearest one here). Standard rates on calls to both landlines and mobiles will be 8p a minute, while each text and MB of data will cost 10p.
Will a cell phone work without a SIM card?
The short answer, yes. Your Android smartphone will totally work without a SIM card. In fact, you can do almost everything you can do with it right now, without paying a carrier anything or using a SIM card. All you need is Wi-Fi (internet access), a few different apps, and a device to use.
What is the difference between pay monthly and pay as you go?
The main difference between them is that a Pay monthly SIM only deal includes an allowance for calls, texts and data which you’ ll be billed for every 30 days. A Pay as you go SIM only deal requires you to top up with credit. Neither deal includes a free phone.
Do SIM cards store photos?
If you’re the type of person who dreams of a world where you can save photos to a SIM card, you’re probably not too big on saving pics to the cloud or taking up precious device memory on your phone. Good news: If your Android phone has an SD card, you can save photos and videos directly to it.